”) explains how CAESARSTONE LTD. and/or its affiliates (collectively, “CAESARSTONE”
) collect, use, share, protect and may disclose under certain circumstances, your information and it applies to your use of the website located at the following domain address: http://caesarstone.com.mx/
(the “Web Site
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Web Site, we may gather certain information, including the following information:
- Personally Identifiable Information– This is information that may identify a person such as: first name, last name, E-mail address and phone number. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Web Site). There may be Personal Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records.
- Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information- which is information that alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect and store for the following purposes: (i) to provide, maintain and improve your user experience and Web Site operation; (ii) to send you communications and administrative emails and to provide users with further information and updates with regards to CAESARSTONE’s products, technology, etc; (iii) to send you newsletter and/or marketing messages relating to any of CAESARSTONE products (collectively, “Marketing Massage(s)
”). We may do this electronically, for example by email. You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive Marketing Message from us by contacting us through our online contact form, available at http://www.caesarstone.com.mx/es/Customer-Service/Pages/Contact-us.aspx
- DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with condition (i) and (iv) aforementioned, we will make sure that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
- THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
This section does not cover the information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other web-sites, or companies/people that CAESARSTONE does not own or control, or does not employ or manage. CAESARSTONE would like to emphasize that CAESARSTONE is not and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link or websites that link to CAESARSTONE’s Web Site.
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond CAESARSTONE’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web Site.
- MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
- Deletion - In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, please notify us, through our online contact form, available at: http://www.caesarstone.com.mx/es/Customer-Service/Pages/Contact-us.aspx that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
- Modification - If you wish to modify or update your personally identifiable information, please send us your updated details through our online contact form, available at: http://www.caesarstone.com.mx/es/Customer-Service/Pages/Contact-us.aspx. Please note that deletion of your personally identifiable information from CAESARSTONE’s database will not prevent CAESARSTONE from using gathered anonymous information.
- GOVERNING LAW
- CONTACT US